Saturday, September 12, 2015

Back to Dil Chahta Hai

So much has changed since the last time I blogged. To be honest, I tried to abandon this space and start a new blog. However, destiny had other plans! It appears that every single URL that I thought of has been taken. So here I am, reviving this space again.

We have moved bag and baggage to the San Francisco Bay Area. The weather is great! Job opportunities, you ask. Well, I took the first job that I got. It has been decent; good work life balance and not to bad monetarily, as well. However, I am itching for something new these days.

Baby girl has now started kindergarten. That has been an experience in itself. I get to spend far less time with her, than I would like to. 8.15 AM to 5 PM is a long day for a five year old. She manages well. Given that I had grandparents for coverage at home, I have trouble accepting her long day. Soon she won't want to spend time with me, and then the schedule would work. But until then, you will be hearing more about my struggle!

That is all for today, I hope to keep up with the writing; fingers crossed! 

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, January 04, 2016, Blogger Maverick said...

Hey, miss the times we used to write and read each other's blogs. I hope you do continue with more of your posts here. WhatsApp, FB are too superficial to express your deep thoughts. Keep writing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home