Monday, December 10, 2007

Atta Girl!

I have never been a big fan of Aishwarya Rai. But I have changed my opinion after seeing the David Letterman show, featuring Ash, on Youtube. This was when Bride and Prejudice was releasing in the US of A.

So David Letterman goes, "Do you live with your parents? Is it common in India that older children live with their parents?"

And Aishwarya, very much on her toes answers, "Its fine to live with your parents. Because in India, we also don't have to take appointments with our parents for dinner, you know!"

Brilliant answer, I say! Way to go!

3 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, December 26, 2007, Blogger Maverick said...

Nice reply! I have always been a fan of her :-)

 
At 2:00 PM, December 27, 2007, Blogger The Doodler said...

Excellent repartee! :)

 
At 10:34 PM, January 02, 2008, Blogger PH said...

Maverick, I did not know that you were a fan of Ash!

Subha, very true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home