Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Long time, no see

It has been a long time since I posted in this space. In the process, I noticed that I had managed to write a post every month but this November, since I started this exercise. Not too bad, I think, considering that I was not sure this blog would survive.

Anyways, things have changed in the past couple of months. I switched jobs, and took a break for over a month between the two jobs. I will not get into the description of that wonderful period, but it helped me recharge my batteries. I think we all need a break once in while. I was fortunate enough to get it at an opportune time.

So, I am back in the groove now - getting up early, trying to get to work on time, cooking to survive, catching a bit of TV and sleeping on time. This is an "I am alive" post. There are a couple of posts in the works; hope to get them out soon. S'long, until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home